4/14/2016

Three months

This Sunday will make three months with little Ivan in this world. I have started the process of returning to work and acknowledging that I am experiencing some post partum depression. Got on anti depressants, and am going to go visit a therapist.
Ivan is thriving. His eyes are turning blue, he smiles, keeps his head up for tummy time. I think he may even be sleeping a little longer at night.
Yesterday I went to work for an afternoon. Van have me his pouty lower lip face when I got him. We missed each other. A lot. Today I am relishing his afternoon cluster feeding and cat napping. This cuddly little baby, my son, is going to grow up quick.

We are getting more comfortable going out and about. Lots of hikes and runs. Also grocery store stops.

I still can't believe that I created this perfect little human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment