8/29/2016

Seven months

We have now reached the beautiful age of seven months. I am really liking this age. Ivan smiles, giggles, is rolling all over the place, sitting up, drooling and so much more.

I was really inspired the other day to write something beautiful here and now I don't remember what it was. I think I need to come back to this.

Notables:

Ivan just started sleeping!!! He goes to bed, wakes at midnight or so and then usually sleeps until 8. I do feed him at 5 or 6, but that is fine as long as he keeps sleeping. It feel so good to sleep.

I find the progression interesting. We went from his room, to our room and Ivans room at 5. I haven't slept with him for about three weeks when we went to LeAnn's wedding. I sort of miss it, but it is also part of him getting bigger and more independent. We have created a nice room for him. His own space and I think he likes it and I do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment